What's new

Ever put your foot in your mouth?

So, It's my birthday tomorrow and my lovely other half is buying me loads of shave goodies.

Now, on monday, I said. "I won't shave till friday" (cos she likes my beard) " so i can enjoy it more then. " (friday)

Even on the very cusp of the occasion, I'm looking forward more to shaving than it being my birthday. I've come to realize how disheveled I look and it itches like crazy. I need my shave.

Yeah, i recall a lady who came for one of her regular saxophone lessons and she had just bought a new new saxophone and having heard her play some low notes on the new sax i said 'you have a lovely bottom end', she raised her eye brow and smiled.........doh!

Ouch. I know from experience that sax can hurt. I want it to be tomorrow just so I can try my first badger and proraso teatree

Seems like you haven't made any mistakes. When you get to use all those goodies, you can truthfully say how much you appreciate her, and all the stuff she got for you :001_smile

Not me. I think of what I say before hand and think so hard that I never say anything like that. :w00t: If you believe that I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn - hardly been used and it is quite reasonable.

I recently told her that she should make shaving a hobby too.

Needless to say, she took that the wrong way

Well, I'm actually looking forward to the shave than anything else really, I feel rough. First thing imma do before anything else is shave so I can appreciate the rest of it without being grouchy.

She was very happy when I ordered her some TOBs lavender for her to shave her legs. If I like my new badger brush, she can have my boar to lather her legs up :)

Last week I was delivering a package to a regular business stop. (driving for UPS) what was unusual is there was a lovely redhead in her mid 20's waiting to sign for her package. Usually there is an older feller there. We chatted for a moment, she quickly volunteered that she had been out with friends the night before, and would rather be sleeping than at work. "Well, at least you work in an office, rather than running around town for a living" I said, immediately regretting my choice of words... She looked me over head to toe, and coyly replied: "what makes you think that?!"

Being entirely too married to carry the conversation any further, I smiled, wished her a good day and got the heck outta there!

A few years back a woman I knew fairly well told me she was planning on getting her tubes tied. I replied "Oh you're getting fixed?" Wow, I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought. :lol: (although it was very stupid for me to assume she wouldn't get upset over that)

"Elliot, you're going to be 19, you'll be OLD"
"It's ok mum, you'll still be over double my age"

So, out of curiosity, how often have you delivered shaving stuff to yourself? That has got to be awesome!

Ha! It is pretty cool. When I get to work, I just pop into the package car that deliveres to my house and grab it. No waitin for the UPS man for me. All packages arrive at 8am! :). Shaving related stuff? I'd say 30 times. Lots o the things I order come via USPS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom