What's new

Citizen Skyhawk AT

Hi gents,

I want one, plain and simple. I've been eying citizens for years, but have never had the right moment to buy one. I'd like to know if anyone else has one and what are their impressions of it?
If things go a certain way in the next few months come January of next year I will be doing a fair bit of flying between the US and the West Indies, so I don't know if this would be a good buy?

Thanks.

- ice

I don't have one personally but over at the Seiko and Citizen Forum when they came out a while ago there was alot of talk about them and quite a few people bought them and seemed to like them. As with all "watches of the month" the talk dies out after a few months and you don't hear much about them anymore.

I have one - actually I have two and have a tough time getting it off my wrist. And this is from an long time mechanical watch guy. Excellent technology - always running and always correct time. I have no problem syncing with the atomic signal, all the features are well considered and work great. Very very functional watch.

I bought my first one, a stainless model, and liked it so much when a good deal came around for a titanium one I bought that too. In retrospect I don't know that the titanium model is worth the extra money...

Top Bottom