What's new

West Coast Shaving

I am sure others have mentioned what a great vendor West Coast Shaving is but I am kind of new to B&B and prior to joining I didn't know about WCS. One thing that annoys me is when vendors pack items poorly or cut corners. For example, I have ordered three razors from WCS and they were always properly packed in a box. I've ordered from another vendor to save a couple of dollars and they sent the razor in a padded envelope. Safe to say that I won't be ordering from that vendor again. I'm sure most buyers don't have a problem with receiving razors in padded envelopes but it bothers me. Thanks WCS.

finally got around to placing an order with John at WCS and a big :thumbup1:
among other things the order contained several glass bottles of A/S and all were packaged in a way that they were protected from each other and the overall package was done very well too, and I liked the timely e-mails for order placed and shipping updates, will definitely order from WCS again :thumbup1:

Good people at WCS. I've ordered from them a couple of times and every item was shipped quickly and well-protected.

Always amazed at how fast WCS gets orders out the door and how fast they arrive. I'm in TN and I usually see my order in 2-3 days after I place it. Now that's great service!

I've always had very good service (packaging) from WCS, and I would not hesitate to order from them again in the future.

I just want to echo what's already been said. Excellent vendor. I've had several order from WCS. One order there was a shave stick container I ordered and it was missing in the box. I contacted John and he sent it out the next day. No one's perfect all time and sometimes it's how you fix a mistake that show's what kind of person/company you are. They also have an excellent selection of products.

I know this thread is a month old, but I thought it might be better to use the most recent praise thread rather than create a new one.

Just wanted to give some props to letterk and West Coast Shaving for running such a great operation. I ordered some of the PGS Whisky soap for a friend for his birthday. I placed the order last Sunday, and John must have shipped it literally ten minutes after the store opened on Monday. The best part? He ships USPS First Class, so only $2.58 for shipping on one puck of soap rather than what most other vendors do, charging $5.99 or $8.00 flat rate for any order under $100.00. That would have doubled the cost of the soap.

Thanks to John for being such a good vendor here! Happy Holidays!

If I understand it, you ordered from a vendor other than WCS to "save a couple of dollars" then you get mad at that vendor for saving a couple of dollars on shipping

interesting

ken

If I understand it, you ordered from a vendor other than WCS to "save a couple of dollars" then you get mad at that vendor for saving a couple of dollars on shipping

interesting

ken

:blink:

proxy.php

interesting

ken

Not getting that from his post, sounded like the opposite :001_huh:

I believe what he was saying was that WCS ships @ actual cost for smaller items when other vendors would likely just mail it flat rate, which would end up costing more $$.

interesting

ken

Good point. I have bought from WCS and will do so again. I used them even when they weren't the cheapest because they are a B&B member. If I'm looking to save $$ how can complain when the vendor saves money & passes the savings on?

Top Bottom