What's new

HOP HEADS, Listen Up!

For those Hop Heads here in Ontario, I suggest you head down to the LCBO and buy a bottle or two of Garrison's Unfiltered IPA. It's just arrived from Halifax, Nova Scotia and has received many awards, including 2007 and 2008 Canadian Beer of the year. It has an IBU of 70 and an ABV of 7.0%. I used to live off this stuff when I worked there.
proxy.php

Thanks for the heads up, gonna have to grab a couple bottles. Current favorite is the Dogfish head 60minute IPA. Wish we could get the 90 and 120 here.

I've tried that as well but prefer the Southern Tier IPA. I find the Dogfish only has one level of bitter. I think the Southern Tier is a little more complex. Have you tried it?

Not yet, but I will now. I've been on more of a Scotch and whisky in general kick lately, though I have been meaning to get some beer too. I prefer the IPAs and stouts, especially with the winter coming up.

It's a very tasty IPA. My only complaint is they raised the price, understandable with the way that hops and grain prices are going, but they also shrank the bottle.

Top Bottom