What's new

Trumper's Spanish Leather

First time with this and I am loving it! It is not anything that I expected. After reading a bit about it it makes sense, in that it is a perfume/cologne that one would soak leather in, not one to make you smell like a smokey leather baseball mitt...

It's quite powdery to me, and my wife actually said it reminds her of her Grandma's bathroom where she had a big jar of Chanel powder, with the big puff.

I might have to get me a bottle of this, but it's fairly strong so my little sample should last a little while yet.

After taking a whiff of some English Leather I saw at the pharmacy here I was hesitant, but It's been a couple hours now and I can't stop smelling myself. I don't want it to quit. lol

Its a bit too powdery for me, and I don't get much leather in it. I understand its supposed to be the stuff you soak leather in, but I much prefer Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather for the leather smell.

I buy and wear mostly artisanal fragrance, but I always have Trumper's Ajaccio Violets and Spanish Leather on my dresser.

Spanish Leather is a bit linear, but in a good way: very British and "men's club" - a very nice fragrance!

Here it is almost 14 hours later and I can still smell it... just where I dabbed some on my collar bones tho, maybe because it was covered up all day.

Top Bottom