What's new

Best Place To Buy Mysore Sandalwood Soaps?

Evening gents. I am going to buy some of the Mysore sandalwood soaps and want to find a good place to purchase them. Now with soaps being heavy and all the shipping prices are all over the place. There are a number of "free" shipping options on Amazon but if you look at them closely, the price without super saver shipping is just about the price you would pay if you include the shipping. So all is not as it seems at times on Amazon. I would really like to buy it from one of our small vendors but I don't think any of them carry it. I would like to get the 150g bath rounds and the 75 or 125g hand soaps. Probably a three packs of the former and six to twelve of the latter since that seems to be the way they are packaged. I am wide open to suggestions on this one.

Regards, Todd

I have to thank you chaps for pointing me toward an Indian market. Found one about twenty five miles away. Called them up and they have the 75 and 125 gram sizes for $1.50 and $2.25 respectively. It is just not economical to order online. I still want the 150g bath rounds so I may have to order them from Amazon. This way will let me know whether I need to buy more. I am sure I will like them.

Regards, Todd

Top Bottom