What's new

I finally got it down

Well after using my Gillette Super Adjustable for a few weeks. I can say I getting DFS and working to BBS. Just playing with different blades I got from ntguy.

proxy.php

I have only used the Astra Super Stainless from it and it blows the Wilkison Swords from Wally Mart.

Thanks for the help and hints my wife still thinks I'm crazy, but when sees my face she slowly is changing her mind

Next step is some nice cream

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Great selection ya got there Craigar, I hear ya on the Wal-Mart Wilkinsons. Just used em myself and boy were they rough.

Well if where having ice cream I'll take some Tillamook Wild Mountain Blackberry or Marionberry Pie

Right now I have some Williams or Van Der Hagen and then a mix of Headslick.
I'm looking for some good creams, but where I live the closest stores are Wal-mart, Target and Fred Myers. Walgreens doesn't have much and Rite-Aid is a bigger joke

You could try and find some Kiss My Face cream in your area, not sure if it'd be available close buy but it's a great value. Just remember that it like a LOT of water.

Good to see a fellow Washington State Wet Shaver. I don't know much about supplies in Buckley, but if you ever get out towards Seattle I can steer you towards a few spots. There's a Central Market in Shoreline that stocks Cella, Valobra, and Omega brushes, a couple of Indian marts that have Dettol creams, AOS stores on the Eastside, a few drugstores and beauty supply shops that have Clubman products, etc.

Lots more where's the gear info in the Washington State Wet Shavers social group discussions.

Blades are a YMMV thing for sure. I'm getting great shaves with the WallyWorld Wilkies, but that doesn't mean anything for anyone who isn't me....:001_huh:

M

magelsen

I have not tried the Astra stainless, but the Astra platinum are my favorite blade to date. You may want to give that I try next. Does anyone know if there is much difference between the two Astra blades?

Top Bottom