What's new

damn I love skin food!!

not that ive tried many others (proraso, and tabac being the only others) but i love this stuff!! leaves me feeling great even if i do get a bit sloppy with the razor

I heard around somewhere that the ingredients are just about the same as corn huskers, at a fraction of the cost--just smells like crud!

I also like GFT's skin food. I don't know what the ingredients are but it smells nice (particularly the sandalwood and lime) and is sooo soothing. :001_smile

Glycerin is he only ingredient in it that will do anything good.

Lovely smell but doesn't do much for me.

Yeah, it doesn't really do much at all. Feels nice going on, but after 15 mins my skin still feels like it needs moisture.

Can't really see the point in it. A good balm like Nivea or Institute Karite is all my face needs.

John

I like the smell and immediate soothing feeling...but like other members after 15 mins my face still needs moisturizer :(

I've tried reapplying skin food, but it doesn't help that much.

Absolutely love skin food. I'm surprised others find that the moisturizing effect wears off quickly. I have to make sure I use a very small amount, or my face feels wet all day. But, like always, YMMV

I think it's great stuff as well, but I seem to be one of the few not enamored of the scents (esp. the coral).

I've got some free time so I'm working on making some myself with glycerine and various waters. When I get the formula right, i'm planning to scent them with vetiver and geranium. I hope it turns out as good as I imagine it!

I'm working my way though some samples and I love the stuff. I'm going to break into the sandalwood this week. I'll probably be ordering some soon or dropping hints to relatives for X-Mas.

Absolutely love skin food. I'm surprised others find that the moisturizing effect wears off quickly. I have to make sure I use a very small amount, or my face feels wet all day. But, like always, YMMV

I am enjoying the skin food samples as well. I find that they have a very pleasant scent. I tend to have dry skin when the weather turns cold. The few cold days that we have had, this performed very well.

Doug

Top Bottom