What's new

QED hydrosols

Everyone knows about the Rose, Lavendar & DaVinci (combo) hydrosols.
But there are 3 other ones Charles offers as well (just a small sampling of his stash not on the website).
Rose Geranium
Peppermint
Lemon Verbena

I was just wondering how many people have tried them and what do you think of them? Comparable to the original 3?
I will be placing an order w/ Charles soon and was thinking about adding 1 or 2 of these to the shipment. One can never have too much variety....:wink2:

The Lemon Verbena is dynamite - creamy lemon goodness. The peppermint is also quite nice; it is a very light peppermint aroma. I dislike Rose Geranium intensely, so I haven't tried that one.

Definitely pick up some verbena.

I also have tried the Lemon Verbena, Peppermint, and DaVinci water.

As Scotto and ada mention, the Peppermint is not a cooling/menthol type of feeling, but it does make me feel quite refreshed.

The Lemon Verbena I've been using more and more, and the scent is starting to grow on me. At first, and for the first few uses, it smelled horrible -- like furniture polish or something. But I'm beginning to enjoy it more, the more I use it.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The lemon verbena is great, and a much better match for lemon/lime creams than the DaVinci water. I would love to see something in a neroli/bergamot toner from QED.

Top Bottom