What's new

Preparing for Autumn With Mama Bears Help !

Picked up a couple new soaps from mama bears to get myself ready for the colder weather and Holiday season ~ Christmas Forest and Sleigh Ride, I'm looking forward to their arrival.

If you want more autumn soaps from MB, you must try Autumn Afternoon. One of my favorite scents in all of shaving.

Spiced Cider and Northern Woods also come out in September/October. November brings Spiced Cider and Rik's Gingerbread.

I suppose I am kinda a slave to the seasonal soap thing.....

I think that I'm going to have to order samples from MB. I had an order ready to go of "Sandalwood-Vanilla", "Myose Sandalwood" and the "ylang-ylang", but there is so much there I think I'll have to just get a bunch of samples to choose.

Fall / Winter is coming so it may be time to switch off of the Proraso for a bit.

Excellent choices! I'm sorting through my soaps now getting ready for the cooler weather and bringing out some of my "winter" scents.

Christmas Forest and Sleigh Ride are both nice scents, IMHO. CF smells about like you would expect it to, and SR has a nice peppermint scent with some others mixed in that I haven't quite been able to place just yet. Her site says orange and cloves so I will have to see if I can detect those.

My daughter (8) helped me sort through my MB samples the other night to decide which ones to melt down for use and Sleigh Ride was her favorite. I have about 15-20 sample soaps from MB so it is taking me a while to work through them, but they are all very good scents, which makes the decision process for full-size purchases exceedingly difficult!

- Steve :001_cool:

I think that I'm going to have to order samples from MB. I had an order ready to go of "Sandalwood-Vanilla", "Myose Sandalwood" and the "ylang-ylang", but there is so much there I think I'll have to just get a bunch of samples to choose.

Fall / Winter is coming so it may be time to switch off of the Proraso for a bit.
Sandalwood vanilla smells good enough to eat...I'm not kidding!:tongue_sm

- Steve :001_cool:

Top Bottom