What's new

Cigars

Howdy all,

I was hoping you can help me out.

Im looking for a website that sells authentic cuban cigars, does anyone know of one that also ships to canada?

Thanks alot for the help

Most will ship to Canada, but the duty is very very heavy... like 3 times the price of the cigars. Because the vendors know this... they will state to you very clearly that duty is your risk and no returns are allowed. Some of the good ones have even stopped shipping because it became a huge problem, CCRA would confiscate the cigars because the vendor lied about the contents.

ah i guess local it is ...lolbut all the best prices are online :(

Most of the members of my cigar club figure it's cheaper to travel to cuba to buy cigars... Right now you can get a trip to Varadero in a 4 star for $500 tax in. A box of Cohibas in Toronto will cost you $1000. Same cigars in Cuba are $250... you can spend a week in Cuba, buy the same cigars and come back $250 ahead... ya, I know, it makes no sense.:glare:

Yeah I get what you mean.

I just bought a box of Romeo y Juliet churchills for 30 bucks!

Good ole craigslist add of some girl who bought a box but only smoked 1

I have 3 left. The rest I gave to my friend to put in his humidor and give out when his baby is born. ( he's expecting his first any day now)

I know our forum is awesome and has lots of cigar experience. But does anyone have a good recommendation for a cigar forum?

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
CigarAsylum.com & Puff.com

However I have to warn you that both websites are U.S. based and that asking for sources for Cuban cigars is HIGHLY frowned upon even for our brothers that are legally allowed to purchase Cubans in their countries. However, if you stick around and contribute I'm sure you'll come up with a few.

Edit: Now that I think about it B&B is a U.S. based site as well, and discussing sources for Cuban cigars may be frowned upon here also, perhaps a Mod can comment on this.

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Howdy all,

I was hoping you can help me out.

Im looking for a website that sells authentic cuban cigars, does anyone know of one that also ships to canada?

Thanks alot for the help

Basil:
If you like and want Cubans...Go to PuroExpress.com (a 'official dealer' of Habanos S.A whose corporate purpose is to market all Cuban tobacco products, both in Cuba and throughout the rest of the world, of which the internationally-known Habanos stands out), :thumbup1:

http://www.puroexpress.com/ (based in the Canary Islands, Spain...Tax-Free w/ shipping included).

Christopher :badger:

"Those who Smoke Cohibas will never die of Cancer...but those who don't...will die of Envy". Cuban Cigar Slogan :shifty:

Last edited:
puroexpress is a great vendor, but unfortunately they stopped shipping to Canada... they lost way too many packages to customs and way too much money.

Top Bottom