What's new

Questions about after shave lotions / balms

My use of any aftershave is limited but I know there are "balms" and there are "lotions". I have used The Art of Shaving's sandlewood aftershave lotion and Nivia's aftershave balm I prefer the lotion as that it is thicker and I think it does a better job, not as greasy feeling.

That said who makes the best aftershave lotion ?

A question that's going to elicit so many responses!

Presently I'm using T&H ASB which is good but I can't wait to finish it as I have discovered SMN AS Lotion; something so moisturising I will never buy anything else

(PS want to buy some T&H ASB, hardly used :001_smile)

I am partial to splashes, but when I do use a balm, I stick to Nivea. I love the feel of it and that its unscented

I'm really enjoying Brut's asb right now...its alcohol free and has a bunch of goodies...shea butter, aloe, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil and more. Very moisturising, absorbs quickly, and feels great on the skin.

I'm really enjoying Brut's asb right now...its alcohol free and has a bunch of goodies...shea butter, aloe, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil and more. Very moisturising, absorbs quickly, and feels great on the skin.

i've hated most brut products i've tried like the splash aftershave and spray on deodorant but what the hell i'll try this one as well. :lol: maybe some deo as well, with irish spring body wash and a few sprays of rive gauche.

U can try:

- Real Shaving Company Balm
- L'Oreal Max

They are thicker, yet not greasy

And very soothing

A question that's going to elicit so many responses!

Presently I'm using T&H ASB which is good but I can't wait to finish it as I have discovered SMN AS Lotion; something so moisturising I will never buy anything else

(PS want to buy some T&H ASB, hardly used :001_smile)

What's SMN ??

What's SMN ??

Santa Maria Novella
proxy.php

Top Bottom