What's new

Attn: New Yorkers

Well its a nice site, but if you live in New York its alot more expensive to order from the site due to the taxes and the couple dollar higher cost of each item. Now if your local and wanna stop in to grab something the prices seem pretty fair.

I've been. The brick and mortar store followed on from the website. They're Santa Maria Novella's US distributor, though they have many of the upmarket brands covered. Ignore the slate signboard out front--the cutesy ironies work so hard they'll make your head spin.

Standard fare for an upscale boutique in Soho, i.e. the kind of place you go to play with products you plan to buy online.

Last edited:
Playing is exactly what I want to do there. All those straights, and no one to fondle them! It's so sad.:tongue_sm

ooh in Soho? that's so much more convenient than trying to get to Pasteur's before they close at 6pm on worknights.

Overpriced.........They gotta pay those high NYC rents and taxes..........

Maybe by a few dollars, but it's not as bad as I would expect. A Merkur HD is going for $40, and AOS sells it for $50. Sure you can get it for $35 and that's why I'm not buying it from either of those store, but my point is that they aren't terrible...yet. It's not a place I would actually buy from. I'm more interested in going in and playing around :tongue_sm

If I lived close, it definitely beats shipping cost for an item or two. Its only over priced if you buy online imo.

Hmmm I walked by L'Occitane on 70th and 3rd today. I'm so ashamed of myself, I should have gone in! :blushing:

Just letting you know that the store exists :thumbup1:

Hmmm I walked by L'Occitane on 70th and 3rd today. I'm so ashamed of myself, I should have gone in! :blushing:

Just letting you know that the store exists :thumbup1:

Im just jealous that you get to walk by a shaving store and have great admiration for you that you didnt go in and buy anything.

Top Bottom