What's new

Cigar and Cognac

I have just passed the first of four stages in my 18 month graduate training program. After five weeks doing 65 hour weeks I have passed, so as soon as I got home tonight I pulled out a Cuban robusto and poured myself a glass of Hennessy VSOP and enjoyed my first break in almost three months.

Shaving is my daily ritual that I use to relax, and I indulge in cigars and alcohol rarely, but it is so nice just to take an hour out to relax and indulge.

Best way to celebrate! I have a humidor with Cubans and a small collection of single malts for those rare occasions too. :thumbup:

Congrats! A nice cigar and a drink is so relaxing. I'm in Sydney too, I'll be doing this when it warms up a bit more.

- Aaron

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Congrats. I myself just enjoyed cigars and cognac practically every night on my honeymoon last week. I took my own PSD4s and RASSs and literally drank the resort out of Courvoisier VSOP.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
All that and no pictures??

Congrats on passing.

I really used to enjoy a very large glass of cognac with a cigar. These days it usually a short black coffee with the cigar but I do enjoy the cigar more.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I have just passed the first of four stages in my 18 month graduate training program. After five weeks doing 65 hour weeks I have passed, so as soon as I got home tonight I pulled out a Cuban robusto and poured myself a glass of Hennessy VSOP and enjoyed my first break in almost three months.

Shaving is my daily ritual that I use to relax, and I indulge in cigars and alcohol rarely, but it is so nice just to take an hour out to relax and indulge.

bjh618:
Congrats and 'way-to-go' :thumbup:

I myself have Cuban Cohiba Corona Especial's (a long panetela), & Siglo III's (a long corona), in my Humidor and enjoy a 'snifter' of Hine Cognac 'on the rocks' to relax and 'degress' after a hard and tiring day at the office :w00t:

Christopher :badger:

"Those who Smoke Cohibas will never die of Cancer...but those who don't...will die of Envy". Cuban Cigar Slogan :shifty:

Last edited:
Top Bottom