What's new

Looking For a New Fragrance

I am a recently turned 22 (yesterday) College student I have 3 colognes that I use religiously. Italian Cypress & Arabian Wood for special occasions....and Creed VIW for school, very nice fresh scent that stays light on me which is prefect in a classroom full of people that might not want a strong cologne around them.

I am looking for fresh scent that I can alternate with VIW and wear to school. Any suggestions?

I am a recently turned 22 (yesterday) College student I have 3 colognes that I use religiously. Italian Cypress & Arabian Wood for special occasions....and Creed VIW for school, very nice fresh scent that stays light on me which is prefect in a classroom full of people that might not want a strong cologne around them.

I am looking for fresh scent that I can alternate with VIW and wear to school. Any suggestions?

It may just because I'm late to the party, but I tried Terre d'Hermes the other day and I thought that it would be great for someone who wants to build a small, versatile selection of fragrances. A bottle of Dunhill 1934 would be nice to get while you can still find it. Comme des Garcons' unnumbered cologne is also a keeper. And I wouldn't neglect the humble Grey Flannel or the easily accessible AOS Sandalwood.

I can second Grey Flannel and Terre d'Hermes. Wonderful, versatile, and unique scents. Additionally, I can recommend CdG Vettiveru and Burberry Beat as good light scents that won't offend. Maybe even Trumper's Skye and Cologne. But, perhaps this thread could be of help too:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=169197

I like CdG Vettiveru a lot but on me, it just doesn't have any legs. Wish it had a bit more staying power.

Top Bottom