What's new

Cigar shop

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Cuban seed? I thought you Canadadians could get the gen-yoo-wine article.

Oh Canada! Yep they have the good stuff but I live in states only a few miles from the border. It's a no-no for us to have, use, think about, etc... Cubans :thumbdown

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Once, while driving home from Canada, the border agent looked into my car, eyed the missus, and, thinking that she was being held against her will (I get a lot of that), asked her, "Of what country are you a citizen?"

She replied "New York"

He gave me the "I see you have a lot more touble to deal with than I could ever cause you" look, and waved us through. I laughed uncontrollably as she cried, "What? What did I say?"

We drove almost fifty miles before it hit her.

Once, while driving home from Canada, the border agent looked into my car, eyed the missus, and, thinking that she was being held against her will (I get a lot of that), asked her, "Of what country are you a citizen?"

She replied "New York"

He gave me the "I see you have a lot more touble to deal with than I could ever cause you" look, and waved us through. I laughed uncontrollably as she cried, "What? What did I say?"

:lol:

She replied "New York"

I can't stop laughing! :jump: I live 3 miles from the border (the border guys have no humor) so your agent must have had a good chuckle.

Where to buy a good Cuban-seed cigar in Vancouver BC? Any ideas?

There is an excellent tobacconist in the Gastown area of Vancouver. I can't remember the name, but I believe the address is on Water Street at/near the corner of Abbott. There is also a shop on West 2nd Avenue near the Granville Island Market.

Or, if you happen to be in Victoria BC, go to Morris' on Government Street (next to Munro's Books. It is a century-old refuge with an excellent cigar collection. Chances are, you'll more than a few things there to tempt your wallet.

Top Bottom