What's new

D01 Shavemac fan shape CH2 two bands and two bands very similar?

Hello friends of B & B I have a D01 shavemac two bands recently and I have intention to buy a 2-CH2 bands and also wanted to ask you if you don too similar? or suggest I use to buy the super Baghdad CH2 3 bands .. greetings and thanks for the help.

My Simpson (Chubby 2) and Shavemac (D01 flat top) two bands are very different. The Simpson is a much wavier shaped hair. The wavy hair holds the knot together much more than the Shavemac. It also has a much more pronounced difference in base and top diameter. Thus giving it lots of backbone but soft tips, though you have to soak the tips to get the softness out of them. Dry the tips on my Chubby are a bit prickly. The shavemac two band uses much finer hair(with a much more consistent diameter) with silkier tips, even when dry. The Shavemac feels a bit more luxurious to me. I have both, use both, but enjoy them for different reasons.

My Simpson (Chubby 2) and Shavemac (D01 flat top) two bands are very different. The Simpson is a much wavier shaped hair. The wavy hair holds the knot together much more than the Shavemac. It also has a much more pronounced difference in base and top diameter. Thus giving it lots of backbone but soft tips, though you have to soak the tips to get the softness out of them. Dry the tips on my Chubby are a bit prickly. The shavemac two band uses much finer hair(with a much more consistent diameter) with silkier tips, even when dry. The Shavemac feels a bit more luxurious to me. I have both, use both, but enjoy them for different reasons.

Thank you very much for responding .. you mean that the CH2 is more rough on the face that shavemac? I will then reconsider the purchase of the 2 bands by 3 .. thank you very much for the help ..

Thank you very much for responding .. you mean that the CH2 is more rough on the face that shavemac? I will then reconsider the purchase of the 2 bands by 3 .. thank you very much for the help ..

I would hardly call it rough on the face, just different. It needs more of a soak in water to be soft is all.

I have both, use both, love both, and both will remain in my collection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom