What's new

Wilkinson Sword Razor Event @ Wal-Mart 9/23 - 9/26

I had to run to the local Walmart this afternoon for a husehold items. They were supposed to be having a Wilkinson 'event' from 11-4. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, other than a few small leaflets laying about with the new Wilkinson lineup. No coupons, no samples. A real non-event event so to speak.

I had to run to the local Walmart this afternoon for a husehold items. They were supposed to be having a Wilkinson 'event' from 11-4. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, other than a few small leaflets laying about with the new Wilkinson lineup. No coupons, no samples. A real non-event event so to speak.

My Wal-Mart was supposed to have it 11-4 also. I saw nothing but I did buy a pack of Wilkinson Sword DE blades to try out.

walked into Wally world as "event" was ending, it consisted of a cardboard kiosk with an employee selling their 3 blade plastic miracle crap at $1.50 less than shelf price

I could hardly control myself, so I bought some Aqua Velva

ken

walked into Wally world as "event" was ending, it consisted of a cardboard kiosk with an employee selling their 3 blade plastic miracle crap at $1.50 less than shelf price

I could hardly control myself, so I bought some Aqua Velva

ken

Ditto on the kiosk and the multi-bladed monstrosities.
When I asked the attendent if she had any DEs, she looked at me like I was nuts.

To add insult, WallyMArt was out of the Wilkinson DE blades.

Top Bottom