What's new

Tabula Rasa Tea?

Has anyone here tried the Tea scented Tabula Rasa?
I absolutely love the Vetiver/Tangerine cream/soap,in my opinion there is nothing that can compare to this stuff,gives me better shaves than anything I have.
I wonder why it is hardly ever talked about here?
I am thinking of ordering the Tea,just to test it out and would like to hear anyones else experience before purchasing.

Paul

Someone recently sent me a sample of the lavender to try out. Glad it was a large sample as it took me some tries to figure out how to lather it (had to resort to palm lathering). Scent was definitely that of a true EO lavender.

I will say this, my face never felt better after a shave than using this stuff. I've had soaps/creams that provide a better shave in terms of glide and cushion, but none have matched whatever this stuff does to my face afterwards. Only product I've felt that I didn't need aftershave.

Wish it wasn't so pricey though as I've been wanting to pick some up but never do due to shipping costs and the starting cost of the cream.

Someone recently sent me a sample of the lavender to try out. Glad it was a large sample as it took me some tries to figure out how to lather it (had to resort to palm lathering). Scent was definitely that of a true EO lavender.

I will say this, my face never felt better after a shave than using this stuff. I've had soaps/creams that provide a better shave in terms of glide and cushion, but none have matched whatever this stuff does to my face afterwards. Only product I've felt that I didn't need aftershave.

Wish it wasn't so pricey though as I've been wanting to pick some up but never do due to shipping costs and the starting cost of the cream.

That is what I like about it as well,it seem like that I just put a moisturizer on my face after shaving with it.
I wish it would lather in a bowl but it will not at all,but just a few swirls in your hand and it makes very thick lather.
The price is not that bad,just a dab will do ya,as they say.

Paul

That is what I like about it as well,it seem like that I just put a moisturizer on my face after shaving with it.
I wish it would lather in a bowl but it will not at all,but just a few swirls in your hand and it makes very thick lather.
The price is not that bad,just a dab will do ya,as they say.

Paul

Yeah, I experimented bowl lathering and face lathering and couldn't get it to really work. Then I saw the tutorial on leesrazors and did the palm lathering and it lathered right up. Really weird stuff, but I intend to pick some up.

Tea? News to me. Like green tea oil? Hmmm.

I use the tangerine vetiver also ... and love this stuff. One of my favorites.

I sent Lee an e-mail about the Tabula Rasa Tea and he said he has sold it on and off for 3 years and it is definitely not a Tea Tree scent but he did not mention exactly what it is but he said the german name for it is Koriander & Bergamotte.

Paul

If that's coriander seed, it ought to smell like lemon and maybe a hint of wood. Bergamot is probably the oil of the bergamot orange, a citrus fruit. You might be familiar with its scent from Earl Grey tea.

I'm holding out till I purchase the SMN. When I do that I'm sure I'll add all three of the Tabula scents. Might be awhile though as I have more than enough soaps/creams.

I'm holding out till I purchase the SMN. When I do that I'm sure I'll add all three of the Tabula scents. Might be awhile though as I have more than enough soaps/creams.

I already have the SMN cream but I ordered the SMN prep cream with the Tabula Rasa's.
I can't believe I paid $52 for some prep cream,it better be fantastic.

Paul

I used the Koriander & Bergamotte this morning.I had a stuffed up nose and I did not get the full effect but it is a light refreshing citrus smell and there is somthing else there that I cannot figure out.Maybe after a few uses I will understand it more.
It is the same cream as the Tangerine and Vitiver so it gives the same great shave.

If you have never tried Tabula Rasa,I highly recommend it and start with the Tangerine & Vitiver but you do have to make the lather in your hand but it is some nice lather.

Paul

I had a sample from Lee awhile back. Vetiver and tang. Is my favorite

I have seen several people say that they have received a sample of something from Lee.
I have ordered from Lee several times and I have yet to receive a sample of anything.

Paul

Top Bottom