What's new

Spoon Rack anyone?

My wife was at an antique store and saw this spoon rack. She figured it would work for my razor collection...........man I love it..........and her of course! Has any of you tried this? Be sure that the holes in the spoon rack are large enough to accomodate your razors as some racks have smaller holes drilled in them.:thumbup:

Greg

Rad, Scad, Asad.....and now SBAD!!! ........Am I mad.............E...Gad!

Hhhmmmm.... do they come in the 12, 16, 20, and 24-spoon sizes? :thumbup1:

Move over spoons.... here come the razors! :thumbup:

Nice, Radman!

Tchau,
chop-chop

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
So I asked SWMBO about a spoon rack in the bathroom for my razors (12). She says, whatever you want. :eek: I gotta start screening her phone calls. :wink:

I love the idea of the small drawer to store the plethora of blades one usually ends up with... Great stuff, I'll be checkin out the antique stores for a rack.

The 8 Spoon/Razor rack looks to be just the right size for those of us who can limit ourselves to just 8 razors and 2 or 3 brushes. I'm sure some of the members here could build themselves a very nice, custom rack.

I can picture at least a couple members building one that holds 100 or so razors :biggrin:

Bingo! This is the general display style that I have had in mind for months! Now I know what to look for in a ready made solution. Couldn't be more perfect!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I just bid on and won a spoon rack on ebay that I intend on using in my bathroom to hold 12 razors. I'm a little concerned though as 3 days and 2 emails have gone by with no response from the seller. I will wait until the end of the week and see what happens.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Not as palatial as Don, but then again what is? Won this Amish/Shaker wooden spoon rack off ebay for about 20 bucks: This is going up in the bathroom. I will have widen two of the openings for the Futur and the slant. I am thinking of doing the finish over as well, but I'll hold off on that for awhile. I think wifey will be happy as this will free up medicine chest. We'll see. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom