What's new

Three soaps on the way! (Freebie: Read Me!)

T

TreeHugger

Just ordered three soaps from iHerb.com.

Kirk's, Castile Bar Soap, Original Coco, Fragrance Free
Clearly Natural, Glycerine Soap, Unscented
Olivella, Face & Body Soap, Fragrance Free

Use my referral code: JEV700, and get all three for 11 cents including shipping, or any other combination of products. The code is $5 off.

Any experience with these soaps?

Usually pure castille soaps fragrance free do smell a little rancid because of the olive oil :bored: At least regular Aleppo soap which is also pure olive oil and laurel smells a little rancid.
You could have bought Dr. Bronner's soaps which are castille as well, but they smell great.

Wow, thanks a lot!

I ordered Kirk's and Olivella original sizing and smell, and I paid a grand total of 3.04 including shipping. Sweet!

I was just reading all about Kiss My Face shave cream, and here it is! 72 cents plus 4 dollars shipping and handling. I had to google iherb.com just because I was afraid this deal was too good to be true. This is a sweet deal!

Last edited:
Just ordered three soaps from iHerb.com.

Kirk's, Castile Bar Soap, Original Coco, Fragrance Free
Clearly Natural, Glycerine Soap, Unscented
Olivella, Face & Body Soap, Fragrance Free

Use my referral code: JEV700, and get all three for 11 cents including shipping, or any other combination of products. The code is $5 off.

Any experience with these soaps?

Kirk's is my absolute favorite soap, been using it for a couple of years. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I don't use the fragrance free though, just the original scent.

T

TreeHugger

Soaps arrived last week.

Kirk's - 4/5 (Pretty decent, still prefer Dove Sensitive though)
Clearly Natural 3/5 (Not bad)
Olivella - 2/5 (stinks!)

Soaps arrived last week.

Kirk's - 4/5 (Pretty decent, still prefer Dove Sensitive though)
Clearly Natural 3/5 (Not bad)
Olivella - 2/5 (stinks!)

I ordered Kirks and Olivella. Kirk's is a pretty good soap, not too drying yet I feel it cleans well. Olivella is moisturizing, but I don't like the texture of it.

I was just reading all about Kiss My Face shave cream, and here it is! 72 cents plus 4 dollars shipping and handling. I had to google iherb.com just because I was afraid this deal was too good to be true. This is a sweet deal!
Another referral code for you all to use on IHerb.com: PAV242

You should try the Nubian Heritage African Black Soap also available at iHerb, it worked wonders for my skin and smells absolutely wonderful.
It is the best smelling toiletry I have ever tried (including anything shaving related), and that's quite a few.

I also use it to break in my shaving brushes by lathering it like I would a shaving soap. It is slightly conditioning so it makes them nice and soft.

Just one thing though, these referral codes do give benefits to whoever gave them to you when you place an order with it.
I think I remember reading somewhere that such activity was not allowed on B&B, but couldn't find it now. Have I been mistaken?

I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade, it's just that I have such a referral code myself, but have been hesitant in giving it out because of this.
I do hope I'm wrong, don't take this as criticism, I just thought this would be a good place to ask this question. I'm sorry if I'm out of line here.

edit: Oh, and I also use the Dr. Bronner soaps, and they are also great.

Top Bottom