What's new

GFT lime cream and lime skin food

My wonderful mother-in-law gave me both the lime shaving cream and lime skin food for my bbirthday. I have been using the little samples of skin food for the last few months, so I am glad to have a 100ml size now. I love the GFT shaving creams, with the GFT, Rose, and Lavender being my favorites so far. I haven't tried the lime yet, so I am looking forward to the shave this morning.

I personally like the GFT Limes better than the Roses soap, and I use the Skin Food every day. I first got the 100 ml bottle and have since bought the 500 ml bottle, and use the 100 ml bottle for travel (both Limes and Coral).

My wonderful mother-in-law gave me both the lime shaving cream and lime skin food for my bbirthday. I have been using the little samples of skin food for the last few months, so I am glad to have a 100ml size now. I love the GFT shaving creams, with the GFT, Rose, and Lavender being my favorites so far. I haven't tried the lime yet, so I am looking forward to the shave this morning.

Awesome gift from your mother-in-law! I continue to get samples of lotions mine is developing. I wish she would try a shaving soap or cream!

The limes cream and skin food smell good enough to consume!!

Top Bottom