What's new

Craziest Youtube Straight Shaving Video Ever: Shaving with mouth, and feet!! (EWW!!)

I am sorry, but the only words I have to describe this "gentlemen" is TOTAL FREAK!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=019DrIQ05uk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Why would anyone pay for the privilege of having their face ripped to shreds: He is a major accident waiting to happen.

Oh, and as to be expected he draws a fair amount of blood at around the 1:37 mark.

I shave with a straight once, or twice a week, and this guy gives us all a bad name.

Last edited:
*shudder*

....WOW I would not go anyplace near this lunatic. Did you see the way the blade shook when he was doing all of that? Or how much he tugged at the poor fools face?

That is crazy, I wonder if he cut anyone using his foot once. However I would just tell him just to use his hands and we would be good.

Yeah... love that tremor in his foot. No thanks!

+1

This sideshow clown wouldn't come within 100 miles of my face!!

Straight Razors are a tool that needs to be respected; it's shouldn't be used as a toy for stupid games.

Treat them respect, and you will get a great shave. Use it as this guy does, and you might just need an emergency trip to the hospital.

Notice that at 1:37 mark, there is a large gash to his lower neck. Not a nick, not a weeper, not a small cut, but a full out gash!!

NO THANKS!!

Notice that at 1:37 mark, there is a large gash to his lower neck. Not a nick, not a weeper, not a small cut, but a full out gash!!

NO THANKS!!

psh, that's a small cut. i've given myself better ones than that while using my hands! :lol:

his angle is atrocious, but he does seem to be very gentle when he's using his mouth. :tongue_sm

"I have already shaved a horse with my mouth."

That is quite possibly one of the strangest lines I've heard uttered by anyone, ever. Granted, the whole video was pretty odd, but that line actually made me stop and say, 'what?!' and replay it just to make sure I'd read it correctly.

Top Bottom