What's new

360 of The Waldorf

I just found this 360 virtual tours thing of one of my favourite barbers in Dublin.

The Waldorf

I love this place as it's a shaving museum too! Sooo many things to look at in there. Worth popping down the stairs just for a nosey and a chat!
I'm down in Galway now and I'm seeing lots of lovely looking shops down here too.

*feels her beard-envy surfacing again*

I just found this 360 virtual tours thing of one of my favourite barbers in Dublin.

The Waldorf

I love this place as it's a shaving museum too! Sooo many things to look at in there. Worth popping down the stairs just for a nosey and a chat!
I'm down in Galway now and I'm seeing lots of lovely looking shops down here too.

*feels her beard-envy surfacing again*

That's neat. I often watch the YouTube video. Where's the older guy?

Very cool. I kept expecting a soda jerk to pop up as the camera spun about, whipping up a shake or a malted. The place has that kind of old-timey vibe.

The wide angle lens made it feel like the inside of a submarine, but I think that's just an optical effect.

I really appreciate that places like this are still around!

That's neat. I often watch the YouTube video. Where's the older guy?
Oh I'm sure Liam was around somewhere! Maybe just out back at the time.
Very impressive. Talk about old school! Is the lass stropping a kitchen knife there?
:lol: no I'm sure it was just one of their own straights. They use shavettes on customers as you have to by law over here but they have a few straights around too that Liam uses to cut hair.

That looks great! I only wish I had of been into wet shaving when I was in Dublin a couple of years ago. Would have been well worth a visit.

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

H.

Great shot. Thanks for posting. Looks a lot like the shops I recall as a youth - before they became hair styling salons. :w00t:

Top Bottom