What's new

Ogallala Bay Rum

I just received a sample pack from John at Ogallala, and was wondering...
Does anyone else think the Bay Rum with Limes and Peppercorns aftershave smells a little like the old Bazooka bubble gum?

Hmmm, that one didn't come to my mind when I got my sampler pack - but as with all things B&B, YMMV. I did think that the BR & Sandalwood, though, was an absolutely luscious scent, and just got a large bottle of it.

I didn't get that either, but in the name of science, I will go home this evening and give it a whiff and see if I can find that scent when I'm looking for it.

I LOVE several of Johns scents but that's not one of my favorites. My favorites are original, cedar and sage, and BR and sandlewood.

Hmmm, that one didn't come to my mind when I got my sampler pack - but as with all things B&B, YMMV. I did think that the BR & Sandalwood, though, was an absolutely luscious scent, and just got a large bottle of it.

I swear I could take a shower in that, it is by far my favorite.

Nope, I don't get bubblegum either?

My SWMBO is not keen on Bay Rum but I love it. Neither is my father who commented on it when I wore some on a recent visit.

I guess Bay Rum is a personal thing. For my part I have two 8oz bottles to work through so i'm not gonna stop using it any time soon :)

To me it doesn't smell like old Bazooka bubble gum. I also agree with the BR, cedar and sage and the BR and Sandalwood, very good! The soaps smell fantastic as well.

Top Bottom