What's new

Since Today Is My Birthday...

If you had $20 not including shipping to spend on a shaving related item for yourself as a birthday gift what would it be?

Happy birthday, and I would check my supplies to see what I only have 9 of, then fill up the empty space.

Seriously, that's a tough one. The AD I have now is for brushes and the ones I am looking at are more than $20.00. Though, for $20.00 I might be able to get an old brush handle and decent knot, and try your hand at refurbishing.

There are some great soaps/creams for < $20.00, in fact you could get more than one.

Are there any ethnic markets near you so that you could wander in and pick up some new stuff ?

Happy birthday, and I would check my supplies to see what I only have 9 of, then fill up the empty space.

Seriously, that's a tough one. The AD I have now is for brushes and the ones I am looking at are more than $20.00. Though, for $20.00 I might be able to get an old brush handle and decent knot, and try your hand at refurbishing.

There are some great soaps/creams for < $20.00, in fact you could get more than one.

Are there any ethnic markets near you so that you could wander in and pick up some new stuff ?

There is one I thought about checking out, good idea! I chose $20 because I have been spending too much on non-birthday days :001_smile

It'd probably be more than $20, but I'd see if there were any nice barbers around your area offering straight shaves. One just opened up around here, so I might have to indulge when my birthday rolls around.

I use the free super saver shipping, add that money and buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/Jerdon-First-Mirror-Nickel-Finish/dp/B000G666HE/ref=pd_sbs_misc_2

proxy.php

Thank you all for the great suggestions I added a bunch of stuff to try to my list, I ended up buying a puck of Tabec soap. Can't wait for it to get here!

Top Bottom