What's new

What is your most used fragrance?

So basically which fragrance gets a dent into it the soonest?

For me right now it's L'Occitane Vetyver even though It's not my absolute favorite.

Most recently it has been Terre d'Hermes and L'Occitane's Eav des Bavx. Historically, it would be Geir Ness.

I am not real exciting, but these two have been getting the most play, mainly because of SWMBO:001_smile

Polo Black
Realm for Men

Creed Windsor for the "I just wanna smell nice at the office and not stand out" days and ASAQ's Thaqeel pure oud oil for most other days :)

some of my current faves

terre d'hermes
creed imperial millesime
juicy dirty english
gucci envy

the dirty english gets the most action and ironically is my last choice of the 3 and the cheapest by far.

Lately, Montale Black Aoud, just before than, Mazzolari Lui, and just before that Guerlian MdM. But normally no particular scent is really a go to item. Not sure why lately I have been on streaks of using a particular scent.

right now I reach for my Monsieur Balmain more than any other fragrance.

That may have to change once we move into late fall/early winter because it seems more like a warm-weather fragrance, but we'll see.

Wow! You definitely use up the expensive stuff. That's probably a good idea anyways because who knows when we will kick the bucket? :laugh:

The voice of a true pragmatist!

I have quite a few in my rotation. Probably the one that actually does get used the most is either Atkinsons English lavender or Roger and Gallet Extra Vielle since I often spray these on after an evening shower. For daytime use, it varies a lot.

Lately, Montale Black Aoud, just before than, Mazzolari Lui, and just before that Guerlian MdM. But normally no particular scent is really a go to item. Not sure why lately I have been on streaks of using a particular scent.

I know a possible reason, Robbie. You've talked about wanting to wait until you've used a scent several times to really get to know it before you develop your opinion on it. A very smart thing to do, in my opinion.

From this relatively small sampling, it looks as if Creed develops the most loyalty among users. I guess the Lilac Vegetal guys are too embarrassed to admit to their habit!

Top Bottom