What's new

Zowada Dreaming

How would you order a Zowada?

Spanish point? Round point? Square Sculpted spine?

Wood or exotic?

Size?

Shoulderless?

You can only order a Tim Zowada razor through Classic Shaving. I made enquiries recently about getting one. Be aware that the wait is about a year.
I'm getting a 6/8, shoulderless, French point with Mammoth ivory scales from Gabor Buddel.

I'd have him make a 11/16 sculpted spine, shoulderless with Abalone scales.

But then, for that amount of money, I'd probably look into a minty vintage 7-day set.

How would you order a Zowada?

Spanish point? Round point? Square Sculpted spine?

Wood or exotic?

Size?

Shoulderless?

If it were me:

7/8 Damascus

SMILING spine but no spine work

TZ Barbers Notch

Sway-Back

Sweeping Tail

In Ebony

:w00t:

This dreaming idea is just the thing for a busy monday, mine would be...

Full hollow, damascus, 11/16 w/shoulder and classic lines, square point, jimps on top and bottom, with a longish tang.

Edit: more dreaming... White clean mamouth ivory scales please

Last edited:
Slap some ivory on the tang and I'll take this one:

proxy.php

Man, those are beautiful! Someone forgive my ignorance...I'm new to this. Why do the blades have, for lack of a better term, a wood grain effect?

Man, those are beautiful! Someone forgive my ignorance...I'm new to this. Why do the blades have, for lack of a better term, a wood grain effect?

Those are individual layers of steel. My kitchen knives are like that. Called Damascus style steel. Google it.

Look for it next week with a Buy-it-Now price of $799 .....
Whahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, It had a reserve and a Buy It Now. I bid up to US$511 and didn't meet the reserve. I wanted to know what grind the blade was as the seller hadn't listed it so I sent a question but someone bought it before I got and answer.

You can only order a Tim Zowada razor through Classic Shaving. I made enquiries recently about getting one. Be aware that the wait is about a year.
I'm getting a 6/8, shoulderless, French point with Mammoth ivory scales from Gabor Buddel.

I know. That's crazy sauce - appx one year wait.

Tell us ... how much did that beauty Buddel run you? More than a zowada?

That layers of steel brother. O-1 and L-6 heated and hammered together cave man style.

I know. That's crazy sauce - appx one year wait.

Tell us ... how much did that beauty Buddel run you? More than a zowada?

Lets just say that it's an expensive razor but not as expensive as what a similar spec Zowada was going to cost me.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
What would it be? Let's dream...

Shoulderless yes. French point. Killer Horn scales. 7/8 would be perfect!

Top Bottom