What's new

Proraso A/S Splash at target

Has anyone found the Proraso A/S SPLASH at target? I have seen the soap, tubes of green sc, pre/post, the brush, and of course the ASB...but I have yet to see the splash there. I am curious about it since I heard it had a citrus-type scent.

Has anyone found the Proraso A/S SPLASH at target? I have seen the soap, tubes of green sc, pre/post, the brush, and of course the ASB...but I have yet to see the splash there. I am curious about it since I heard it had a citrus-type scent.

I haven't seen the splash since probably last August and I've looked at numerous stores... as a matter of fact, it doesn't seem like any stock is being replenished.

I know for a fact that they don't carry it. I corresponded with a manager at a local target and I also e-mailed them via the national webpage

-----Michael

It seems that the Proraso products have not been restocked in a couple of the local Targets near me for many months.

the first time i went to my target to find Proraso, there were 2 ASB and 1 splash left.

I only had 15 dollars on me, so i bought the Balm.

the next time i went back, there were 4 more boxes of balm, but the place for the splash was completely removed and replaced by Proraso soap

the first time i went to my target to find Proraso, there were 2 ASB and 1 splash left.

I only had 15 dollars on me, so i bought the Balm.

the next time i went back, there were 4 more boxes of balm, but the place for the splash was completely removed and replaced by Proraso soap

It seems the AS Splash at Target is something of a Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Loch Ness Monster. I, like many of you, swear I've seen it out there, but have no proof and the chances of it coming back are slim to none.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom