What's new

Queen Charlotte Soaps

Just got a tub of the Sandalwood and a tub of the Key Lime. Anxious to try them out this evening. Anyone else have experience with either? Thoughts? Peace.

QCS are high quality soaps in the fashion of TOBS. I have tried the Key Lime and really like it. One hint, just as with TOBS, use a little more soap and a little less water.:thumbup1:

I have the sandalwood, have been using it for about 3 weeks about every other day, and I'm loving this stuff. pal is right.... this is good stuff. Honestly, I initially didn't care for the sandalwood scent, but the lather is so fantastic for me (creamy, slick, moisturizing, easily lathers), that I'm going to stock this in my den as long as QCS keeps making it... probably in a different scent though.

- Jason

mmm...QCS. I just made a bowl of lather with the Cederwood Lemongrass it to help break in and remove the nasty boar smell from my new Omega Pro 48. This stuff is awesome.

The Lime is probably my favorite...I used it a lot the last two weeks to help me close out summer. :thumbup:

Rose goes awesome with Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel.

I have the Key Lime and Cedarwood/Lemongrass. Both are excellent and a fine introduction to dense shave creams and to the Queen Charlotte enterprise.

marty

I gave the Key Lime a go this evening. I didn't shower prior to use, but I still got a good shave. It seemed a bit thicker than the other creams I use, but I am a fan. Not sure about the scent of the lime, I think I prefer the sandalwood (go figure), but I too will likely keep this stuff on hand. I am now curious as to what new scents are on the horizon.

received my package of three mini tubs Tuesday, very fast transaction, btw!
tried out this rose scent this morning, loved it! the scent is awesome, nice glide, all around great shave experience! went AS free this morning, still getting whiffs of rose scent one hour post shave! plan on buying a few tubs in the future! thanks!

I've got the sandalwood, and I've got the rose & samples of the rest on order. It's probably my favorite shave cream at the moment--just remember to load by swirling on the tub, since it's a dense cream.

I have the Key Lime and the Lavender and like them both. I find the Lavender to be just enough scent without being overwhelming. As other posters suggested, a little more soap needed.

Excellent product at a very low foaming .. very easy and fast, quality, well hydrated and has a very good aroma, I have the lime and I'm very happy ..

After trying the lime yesterday, I tried out the sandalwood this evening. I think I might like this better than my previous favorite, the AOS Sandalwood. The density of the cream in the tub is new to me, but I like this stuff.

Their Facebook page talks of other scents coming soon. Any word on what those might be? Peace.

tried the lavender soap today, very good! splashed on some pacific rush AS, having a great day so far!

After trying the lime yesterday, I tried out the sandalwood this evening. I think I might like this better than my previous favorite, the AOS Sandalwood. The density of the cream in the tub is new to me, but I like this stuff.

Their Facebook page talks of other scents coming soon. Any word on what those might be? Peace.

I heard rumors of a Mint for Christmas and perhaps a stronger fragranced premium Sandalwood.

But those are just rumors

I bought the Sandalwood and Key Lime too.
They lather very well.
The scent of the Sandalwood is nice. The Key Lime smells so good that I fear I might eat it. :laugh:
For the price they are definitely worth a try.

I heard rumors of a Mint for Christmas and perhaps a stronger fragranced premium Sandalwood.

But those are just rumors

The "rumor" about the possibility of mentholated peppermint for Xmas came straight from Matt, so I'd lend it some credence. However, the premium sandalwood doesn't appear to be possible--Matt priced it out, and it'd be more expensive (by a decent margin) than CF. Kudos to Matt for taking the idea seriously, though--he's a gentleman of a businessman! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Wait, did the new scents sneak on there? I hadn't seen anything on B & B before now, but looking at the site, I see "Briar" and "Celestial Woods". And yes, I was looking for an excuse to place an order. :biggrin1:

Wait, did the new scents sneak on there? I hadn't seen anything on B & B before now, but looking at the site, I see "Briar" and "Celestial Woods". And yes, I was looking for an excuse to place an order. :biggrin1:

Dagnabbit Kittens, I thought I had this AD under control, and now see what you did, you enabler, you.

I was looking for an excuse to order the key lime, and the briar pushed me over the edge.

I think I am thanking you.

Dagnabbit Kittens, I thought I had this AD under control, and now see what you did, you enabler, you.

I was looking for an excuse to order the key lime
, and the briar pushed me over the edge.

I think I am thanking you.

Your wish has been granted!

marty

Top Bottom