This is a traditional recipe from the north east of England and to me is the only way to cook badger:
1. Remove skin from meat and put into a large saucepan
2. add 1 half bottle of vodka and 2 bottles of newky brown
3. pour in 1 cupfull of fresh orange juice and half a bottle of good brandy(stirring all the time)
4. heat for about 45 minutes and then add a full bottle of dark navy rum
5. when mixture is just about to boil open your dustbin and throw in the badger meat cos it tastes crap and drink the gravy!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFULL
The above was an excerpt from this helpful link. The link is hilarious.