full

full

full

full

full

Enjoy!
Thanks TJ!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that looks goood! I've never heard of an armadillo egg, but you can bet it won't be too long before I've had one!

So Jim, questions on two ingredients. Is the second cheese Blue or Gorgonzola? What is the orange/red vegitable; Carrot, bell pepper, something else?

Thanks, Jake

Great. Now there's a big puddle of drool on my desk. :biggrin: Inspired by Jim, I tried these over the summer. Nice and easy to make, and amazingly tasty! :drool:

Oh my goodness. I have never heard of this.
SWMBO's got me on a diet (I need it, I admit).
But I plan to sneak in a few of these.

No ingredients list!

Run with it and make it your own.:lol:

Dammit Jim, I'm a business man, not a chef!:lol:

I'm sure I could come close by the pictures. It also seems like it would be pretty difficult to make it taste bad. I'll have to give it a shot soon.

Dammit Jim, I'm a business man, not a chef!:lol:

I'm sure I could come close by the pictures. It also seems like it would be pretty difficult to make it taste bad. I'll have to give it a shot soon.
Now you are a Chef!

Oh, Jim, Jim, Jim. Where were you when I had to learn how to do that a few years ago from a very poorly edited cookbook? They even listed it as "game," and the directions weren't exactly that clear.

But, as a variation, the recipe I had instructed you to then wrap the whole thing in biscuit dough and bake.

Top Bottom