What's new

Use of forum software "ignore" feature?

I've been on web forums in general for quite some time. Until recently, I've never used the ignore feature where a defined user's post can essentially be blanked out. On a not to be mentioned forum (perhaps this one, perhaps not) there is a user who's posts are so annoying to me that I finally enabled this feature for his/her/it's posts. My problem now is that my morbid sense of curiosity is starting to get the best of me when a new blanked post appears and I disable the feature to put myself through the torture of reading it. My apologies to those that are doing the same for my posts :biggrin:

The same thing happens to me when it comes to American Idol. I hate to watch the show, then when it is over, I have to ask my wife who was eliminated.

On a not to be mentioned forum (perhaps this one, perhaps not) there is a user who's posts are so annoying to me that I finally enabled this feature for his/her/it's posts. My apologies to those that are doing the same for my posts :biggrin:

Awww, and here I thought you liked me? I know I can be really annoying sometimes, it's a gift, I know, but then again we all have our crosses to bear. Thankfully, there is no one here that I've done that to...yet. :biggrin:

M

modern man

Don't worry I am still anoying so you do not have to read what I post.

But since you IGNORED ME and can't read this NANANANA-BOO BOO :tongue:

What was murchmb whining about? I have him on ignore....

just kidding Murch.

PS Will, I received a tub of your namesake Mama Bear soap this week. Smells good, gonna give it a shave trial tomorrow.

- John

gfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

gfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I wish I'd said that...

Top Bottom