What's new

Exceptional Service & deal on MWF from Wingham Wool Work

Hi,

I've just been blown away by the service I received from Wingham Wool Work so thought I'd very quickly share it with others.

I was drawn by their great pricing on the fabled Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap.

They sell this for:

• Luxury Shaving Soap refill - 125g -£4.20 (this is JUST the refill & best value IMHO)
  • Ceramic Shaving Soap Dish with luxury 125gm Shaving Soap - £14.25

Postage is very reasonable (cost me £5 for 4 refills to Australia). So overall, ~$AUD37 so about $AUD9 per unit....locally they are $AUD20, sans delivery. Not sure about the CONUS front but prolly similar.

In just under 7 days from time of order I received my items,not back from the UK to Australia! They were EXCEPTIONALLY well packaged and absolutely as expected.

Really nice communications from Wingham Wool Works too - so I knew exactly when the order was shipped etc.

Anyway I can highly recommend this vendor even though they may only sell a few items potentially of interest to B&B members they do it exceptionally well.

Cheers, Nick

PS Also IF it applies to you when place an order remember at the checkout to enter into the 'Discount Voucher' section 'Non EU' - this removes any EU specific taxes. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Xezmer, I found the same thing - really nice quick emailing from them with the status of my order, when it was shipped etc. And a very nice invoice with the order itself.

The thing I really want to highlight was the amount of thought put into the packaging.......the 4 soaps were first wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap - then this was wrapped in hard cardboard and then the entire order was enclosed within a nice and very secure synthetic bag with a ziplock top.

Often when sellers prices are very low there's the mentality that everything else (service, delivery times, packaging) can be shoddy as thats par for the course - but Wingham Wool Work really don't approach things this way, they're a very professional operation indeed. :thumbup:

Ordered from them last night. MWF in the ceramic bowl. Just over $30 US, but I forgot about specifying nonEU. Have to see if they eliminate the VAT...

Yeah, they are really great.

We are going to give out some of the bath bars to friends and family that appreciate "Old Style" stuff.

+1 on service

Five Days from order to my Doorstep in CONUS!

As previously stated, the packaging is excellent!

I would definately order from them again.

I'm surprised on this last shipment. My first shipment of pucks was in a bout a week and I placed another few pucks on the way (you know in case zombies attack) and the order was placed on August 14th. Damn zombies must have intercepted my package.:mad3:

*Edit: package was waiting for me at home :smile:

Last edited:
My total was adjusted as they verified that my address is non-EU...
$27.39 total.

I don't believe there was any conversion fee charged by PayPal.

I give Wingham Wool Works a big :thumbup:

I ordered late on a Friday night (Saturday morning for them) and just today (one week exactly later) I received my order. Nicely packed for breakage protection and just as ordered. Perfect super fast inexpensive service from around the other side of the world - not bad. :001_smile

Top Bottom