What's new

Simpson CH2 two bands/Shavemac D01 two bands

Good morning. I want to ask for help .. I want to buy a chubby two bands but can not find an online site where you make deliveries to Spain, now I found a shamemac who also liked me and I have no problems with shipping to my country, you are saying of these two models? shamemav me I'd like 25 or 28 mm, all advice will be vienvenido .. thank you very much .. pedone traductor.un my English but I use greeting. :biggrin1:

here I leave a link to the shamemac

http://www.shavemac.com/shop/produc...ional-Lines-D01/Shaving-Brush-SB1-167-2B.html

I am awaiting a Simpson's Chubby 2 in Super 2-Band in the post. I am yet to test the brush, but I am sure that it will be fantastic. Lots of people here own and love Shavemac brushes and I am sure that the quality is great as well. The Shavemac pictured at that link looks terrific and I'm sure that it would be a great performer as well- I like the idea of a short loft and would rather that a brush was a little on the stiff side rather than being floppy.
Hope that this might help.

Welcome to B&B. I don't have a Simpsons brush yet but I have a Shavemac and I like it very much. My brush has the handle like Ambrose's (173) with a 19mm knot and 45mm bulb loft using D01 silvertip badger hair. Great brush! Good luck in your choice.

I have a Simpson Chubby 2 a Shavemac 24mm lat top 2 band D01, and a Shavemac 24mm DO1. I can say that all three are amazing brushes. The Shavemac hair is a bit more silky soft where as the Simpson is more pillowy. Both are very dense brushes, though the Chubby might be more so. In my opinion the Shavemac has a little bit more back bone, though again its close. Plus the handle on the 2band Shavemac is much more comfortable than the Chubby handle. I think you will do well to pick up the Shavemac.

Gentlemen thank you very much .. I am also thinking now of the three bands chubby that I can get very easy ..
Escuchar

I have a Simpson Chubby 2 a Shavemac 24mm lat top 2 band D01, and a Shavemac 24mm DO1. I can say that all three are amazing brushes. The Shavemac hair is a bit more silky soft where as the Simpson is more pillowy. Both are very dense brushes, though the Chubby might be more so. In my opinion the Shavemac has a little bit more back bone, though again its close. Plus the handle on the 2band Shavemac is much more comfortable than the Chubby handle. I think you will do well to pick up the Shavemac.

that comment gives me much food for thought :laugh:

Top Bottom