What's new

C&E Hair Loss

I've been using a C&E Best Badger brush since November. I average about 1 or 2 lost hairs per day. Sometimes I get none but that may be followed by a day where I'll lose a couple. One day I lost five! Is this normal for the C&E brush or is my experience the exception to the rule? At this rate, my brush will be a shadow of its former self in a year or so.

Help!:crying:

My first C&E Super was loosing hairs at that rate consistantly. After a month I contacted them and they gladly replaced it no questions asked. The replacement has never lost a single hair :smile:

My C&E Best was fine for the first month or so. Then it starting shedding a few hairs, then stopped. It performs well, so I decided to stick with it.

Randy

I must say that my C&E Best Badger lost perhaps 1 hair. It has been a great wrokhorse. I would either take it back to the store or call the online #, they have great Customer Service and I am sure qould be happy to replace it for you.

Mine seems to lose one on average every other day. It's not bad, and I'll probably be upgrading to a Shavemac soon.

mine lost a hair or two every couple of days for the first month or so I used it. Since then (2 months or so now) it has not lost any hairs at all and continues to perform well.

Mine only lost a couple of hairs in the first week or so. None since last summer. EJ seems to make a pretty good product. I think you just got a dud, and should contact C&E, IMO

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom