What's new

Enjoying a pipe on the porch...

Enjoying a lovely bowl of 'Britt's Balkan' from Four Noggins on a lovely, cool late summer evening.

Anyone else have the briar going?

Cheers!

-Greg

Haven't fired up the briar yet but I am enjoying a Cu' Avanna Intenso cigar right now. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be in the mid 50's, might have to fire up some SG FVF with a cup of coffee. I might even Irish it up a bit, with the holiday and all. Happy smoking:thumbup1:

I wish...it's been to hot here 90F+ even at night and that's just too hot to go outside to smoke...another month and it will be cooler and all the pipes will come out...

I just came in from smokin' the bent apple a friend gave me. A couple bowls of 1888 Mid Day. It's been cool at night for a change so it's been pleasant.

I wish I bought mine in vacation. Would've been nice sitting on the deck hearing the ocean waves w/ sone GLP Westminster.

I wish...it's been to hot here 90F+ even at night and that's just too hot to go outside to smoke...another month and it will be cooler and all the pipes will come out...

Did you get some of that nice low humidity weather as Earl passed by? Man we had 2 nice eve's and mornings that were a nice taste of what we love FL for....it will be here soon. Have a few Cigars waiting for cooler weather.

Sounds like some awesome weather Greglam. The smell of pipe tobacco reminds me of many childhood memories at my Grandparent's place. Grandpa always had a pipe near bye. I used to smoke a pipe back in the mid 80's...and rather enjoyed it.
Thanks for the "glimpse":thumbup1:

W

willie g

smoking some boswells "bear blend" en a pete system deluxe mark twain smooth + a big 5 bucks.

Well played!
Thank you, Sir!

However, in retrospect, I notice that I omitted what, exactly, said briar was. And now I don't recall. I believe it was an estate bulldog that I picked up off the bay for a cool ten spot or so.

Thanks, everyone, for commenting. Hope to make those kinds of posts a couple of times a week from this point on. Well, at least until the really cold weather hits.f

Cheers!
-Greg

Top Bottom