What's new

Rack

But it only holds 30 razors?

Just kidding. I think it looks great. Please post some pics when you get it mounted and filled.

I thought this thread was about the OTHER type of rack :lol::lol::lol: Though I could forgive you since it is such a nice razor holder you found!

Holy bleep...I want!

You had it made? So that seller does custom orders? So...someone else could also have one made? :whistling:

How was the seller to work with?

great communication. He asked for all of the needed measurements and my wants. It looks just like what we talked about. Once I receive it I'll report on the quality but I think I'm going to be very happy.

I came across these the other day...they look pretty cool...might have to order on for the den...

http://www.cuttingedgerazors.com/

I have a couple of these, and they are a great value. Customer service is on point at Cutting Edge Razors, and they will customize your stand in any way you want. The only draw back is that it takes a week or two to design and make. Though its worth the wait for the bargain they sell for.

My only concern would be the kind of razors you want to put in there. As someone who has modded more than a few existing shelf units to store things, I would be worried about razors "walking" out of there. Razors like Gillettes tend to have pieces that stick out beyond the bottom edge of the razor bed. This causes them to pivot in a display like that, with the head leaning forward and the handle back towards the wall. The best way I found around this is to not have the front open to the same width as the rest of the hole the razor goes in. You could also try some fabric perhaps. What I have found is that as things naturally vibrate in a house, the razors will slowly inch forward until they fall.

It's a beautiful display rack, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Top Bottom