What's new

Fred Meyer blades?!

So during my hectic move up to Washington for college I stopped at a local Fred Meyer and picked up some DE blades. Not expecting them to be terribly good, I threw away the packaging and didn't take note of the brand name or anything like that. Surprisingly, they have been giving me REALLY good shaves, as in near BBS after two passes. They looked a bit like US made personnas, but given that there are many different versions of them, I can't tell specifically which one I happen to have my hands on. Could anybody help identify them? They came in a blue package, that's all I remember.

Kroeger blades are going to be American Safety Razor Personnas, at least for the time being.

Pretty much all the house branded drugstore and supermarket blades are ASR.

WallyWorld dropped ASR and went with Wilkinson, probably the move that broke ASR's back.

Now that they are in financial trouble, it'll be interesting to see what, if anything, takes the place of ASR house brand blades in grocery stores.

Kroeger blades are going to be American Safety Razor Personnas, at least for the time being.

Pretty much all the house branded drugstore and supermarket blades are ASR.

WallyWorld dropped ASR and went with Wilkinson, probably the move that broke ASR's back.

Now that they are in financial trouble, it'll be interesting to see what, if anything, takes the place of ASR house brand blades in grocery stores.

Maybe B&B will place a bid on ASR now that it is seeking Bankruptcy protection!!

mmmmmmmm B&B blades.........nice & sharp
proxy.php

John

Top Bottom