What's new

Loving Speick Soap, but I think its time for another Speick product!

Hey! Everybody, while I'm sure most of you (or hope so!) have tried at least one Speick product, I was wondering if anyone could help me decide what to get from Speick next!

Unfortunately since I have a general AD, after a few uses of Speick Soap, I was hooked!:tongue_sm

Immediately after shaving, almost anyone who comes near me compliments how I smell, due to my using of Speick Soap! I love the smell and it seems others do also! I'd really love to get the AS & the cologne, but unfortunately SWMBO will only allow one at the moment! :lol:

Would it be more worth it to purchase the Cologne, or the aftershave first, to go for a desired daily scent of Speick? And when I do get the AS, should I go for AS Lotion, or balm?

I ask this question because in the past I've experienced and heard of colognes smelling quite differently than the soap, cream, or AS, or vice versa.

If anyone can provide some insight I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Chrislols

THe AS is my favourite, but I don't think it resembles the soap or cream that closely. Complimentary though. As with any balms, I find they just don't work, at least not anywhere near what an AS can do. A moisturiser will do the same thing. The balm is probably closest to the lather products for scent though.

The AS is herbal and citrusy, low on sting, and for me, lasts a fair bit longer than any other AS I've used, which still isn't very long. Very soothing and healing and just one of the great AS.

The cologne is more citrusy than herbal the Bergamot and orange dominates. Think Earl Grey Tea. . Low potency, completely inoffensive, yet very male. You're out of luck on smelling of Speick all day though. Most reviews find it doesn't last very long for a cologne tho. I get a few hours tops.

You need both. At the price compared to a designer AS/Cologne you've still got change for a meal for two at your local all you can eat... With beer.

Last edited:
THe AS is my favourite, but I don't think it resembles the soap or cream that closely. Complimentary though. As with any balms, I find they just don't work, at least not anywhere near what an AS can do. A moisturiser will do the same thing. The balm is probably closest to the lather products for scent though.

The AS is herbal and citrusy, low on sting, and for me, lasts a fair bit longer than any other AS I've used, which still isn't very long. Very soothing and healing and just one of the great AS.

The cologne is more citrusy than herbal the Bergamot and orange dominates. Think Earl Grey Tea. . Low potency, completely inoffensive, yet very male. You're out of luck on smelling of Speick all day though. Most reviews find it doesn't last very long for a cologne tho. I get a few hours tops.

You need both. At the price compared to a designer AS/Cologne you've still got change for a meal for two at your local all you can eat... With beer.

+1

The aftershave is my favorite. I don't have the cologne as of yet, cause SWMBO lowered the hammer on me.

The splash is one of, if not the, best out there!

And the cologne smells of divine Speickness, so do not hesitate on that one either.
Then there is the cream, also a very good performer. And the deodorant and the...

I have not tried the AS, but I would sat get the shaving cream. Performs well, and you can have an all Speick superlather.

Hard to argue with this. I don't have the Speick shaving soap stick yet, but I do have the cream. It makes a TREMENDOUS additive in a superlather, and it's great all by itself too.

That being said, I say get the AS. I almost like it more than my car. And I really like my car. :biggrin1:

I use the bath soap, the shaving cream, the AS splash, and the Deo stick...I get huge amount of compliments! All fantastic stuff and not very pricey!!:thumbup1::thumbup1:

The Speick splash is fantastic, so good at soothing the face post shave. The smell is awesome but I would say it is gone after about 10 minutes. If you want a great aftershave get the splash, but if you are looking for some good Speick scent get the cologne.

The Speick splash is fantastic, so good at soothing the face post shave. The smell is awesome but I would say it is gone after about 10 minutes. If you want a great aftershave get the splash, but if you are looking for some good Speick scent get the cologne.

I find the splash to linger into early afternoon...but everyones body chemistry is a bit different.

You can't go wrong with any of it, really. I would, however, avoid the balm in the bottle - it's just different enough from all the other Speick product's scents that you may not like it.

The new balm in the tube, however, is said to be first rate and much better scent-wise.

If you still have some of the shaving soap stick remaining, I'd so for the AS splash next. The EdC is a very close second (if it only lasted longer), with the new balm coming in a close thrid.

Oops, forgot to recommend the shaving cream. First rate!

Last edited:
The after shave lotion is really good, but I think I actually prefer the balm. My vote would first be the shaving cream if you haven't tried it yet, and second go for the balm.

As others have said, the AS splash is possibly the best on the market. It is all I use. Speick shaving cream to me is also another winner. Outperforms most creams for me, even those costing double or triple. Can't go wrong with any of their products really.

Top Bottom