What's new

Springs1

New title, "I do lunch with Springs1". From my investigations it was a post about/by a restaurant server??? However, I can't find the post, can someone point me in the right direction? If it deserves its own title, I must read it!

Thanks guys! Next question.......How many more posts to get a different title? I wouldn't want to even be in the same restaurant at the same time! :blink:

Which reminds me of this one time... I tipped a server only 3% because my water wasn't brought to me within 30 seconds of sitting down.....

:lol:

And just imagine folks it was the right temperature and presentation too...

Thanks guys! Next question.......How many more posts to get a different title? I wouldn't want to even be in the same restaurant at the same time! :blink:

I don't know... I've never seen this particular title before. Could be a custom job, in which case good luck getting pass it. :laugh:

And just imagine folks it was the right temperature and presentation too...

I don't know... I've never seen this particular title before. Could be a custom job, in which case good luck getting pass it. :laugh:

It's one of the new standard titles.

How many posts to get rid of it, however, is a great secret known only to the mods.

Nah I google searched "spring1" lots of hits in the title.

I just need to welcome more new members, or spend more time in the clown house!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I recall eating at a good old school Chinese restaurant almost twenty years ago- Richard Yee's. Good food, but check out the service.

We waited patiently for our food. A waiter carrying a large serving tray proceeded to sit down at an empty table about ten feet from us. He lit up a cigarette (the good old days) and slowly puffed away, oblivious to the world. Roughly ten minutes later he finished his smoke, stood up, walked to our table, and placed the plates that were on the serving tray in front of us. My better half shot me her best "Don't make a scene, or else!" look, and I abided.

When it was time to leave, I squared the bill, returned to my seat, left a tip on the table, and set it on fire.

Which reminds me of this one time... I tipped a server only 3% because my water wasn't brought to me within 30 seconds of sitting down.....

:lol:

What about the ketchup? Was it satisfactory?

Say something really weird.

I recall eating at a good old school Chinese restaurant almost twenty years ago- Richard Yee's. Good food, but check out the service.

We waited patiently for our food. A waiter carrying a large serving tray proceeded to sit down at an empty table about ten feet from us. He lit up a cigarette (the good old days) and slowly puffed away, oblivious to the world. Roughly ten minutes later he finished his smoke, stood up, walked to our table, and placed the plates that were on the serving tray in front of us. My better half shot me her best "Don't make a scene, or else!" look, and I abided.

When it was time to leave, I squared the bill, returned to my seat, left a tip on the table, and set it on fire.

:blink::blink::blink:

Top Bottom