What's new

Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap Refill

I just got home and to my delight, I had just received my Mitchell’s Wool Fat Shaving Soap refill http://www.design-emporium.com/storefront/products/soap/ShaveSoap.htm. I opted for the refill since I already have a shave mug and did not feel like shelling out $60 for the soap and porcelain bowl.

I opened up the soap but did not detect any particular smell; it smelled very neutral but clean so if you are expecting something scented you will be disappointed. Now to the good stuff, the soap lathered like there was no tomorrow. I could not believe how well this stuff took to a brush. I did a total of four passes but along the way added a bit of water here and there.

The result was fantastic, after pat drying myself I was treated to a face like a baby’s bottom; this soap did such a fantastic job. I know it might seem steep at $19.95 but I am sure even if you shaved with this thing every day it would last quite a long time.

I finished off the job with some St. John’s Bay Rum West Indian Lime aftershave and cologne, very refreshing indeed.

A big thumbs up for Mitchell’s Wool Fat Shave Soap!

Joe

Top Bottom