What's new

Trumper's Coconut shaving cream

Used this after it had a slight hiatus in the rotation. In a word, wow!

Very, very rich cream. It was the right time to use it, because I had used a blade the day before, which was a bit too old, and as such was a shave or two south of proper, and thus I had some razor burn.

This stuff makes glycerin soap lather look like water, so I occasionally do a semi-method and put a small dollop of Trumper's coconut into the breach of a soap-lathered brush to add some oooomph. The scent is mild enough so as not to really interfere with other soaps.

Lovely stuff.

Best,

Chris

Good to hear, Chris- thanks! I bought a tube of this in London a couple of weeks ago in order to try it out. Looking forward to testing it out soon.

Awesome cream. I avoided it for a while because the tester pot in Merz reminded me of sunscreen. When the cream is fresh, however, it smells amazing.

I have been using the Rose for some time which I like. So many praises concerning the Coconut that I guess I will have to buy some-I feel terrible about this, I really do.:laugh:

I love my GFT coconut!... Both scent wise and performance wise it is a fantastic cream that I look forward to shaving with when it pops up in my rotation!

just had a shave with it today. got it from someone here on the boards who i bought sunglasses from and sent me half a tube of the stuff along with it out of my surprise.

Great stuff. Coconut scent is awesome and isn't overpowering because it isn't the sweet coconut smell you get from a bakery item.

Creamy and doesn't take a lot to lather either.

I'n probably gonna buy a tub when i can.

I tried the Coconut cream yesterday morning. Great performance and a nice, subtle scent. Can't ask for more than that.

GFT coconut is next on my list. I tried a sample and was very impressed with its lathering ability and the scent is just right.

Trumpers is the best hands down. But it's funny because just like you I had it out of my rotation. Then when I put it back in, I fell in love with it again.
Thick, rich, gobs of lather. That's what I always say 'cuz it's true!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Trumper doesn't make a better cream than their coconut oil, and not many others do, either.

Top Bottom