What's new

Trumper's Coconut shaving cream

I AM been patiently waiting for both the Coconut and the Rose to arrive chez moi sometime soon! I am super excited. I tried samples and could not get enough!

I justify my SSAD and SCAD by saying that I'm just looking for the "keepers".

I have not begun to consider justifying my AD's......I guess I don't have any SWMBO around to keep me on my toes, (or charge my credit card) :lol:.

I just received a brand new tub today, along with a tub of Trumper's GFT Shaving Cream. I'm struggling to decide which one to try first (since they both smell very nice!). Any suggestions? It's going to be coupled with Proraso's Liquid Aftershave Balm :D

Trumper doesn't make a better cream than their coconut oil, and not many others do, either.

+1. I used this stuff when I was learning DE shaving. There are few things as cushioning and protective as Trumper Coconut Oil cream.

I wouldn't argue with Trumpers Coconut Oil being the best cream on the market. Going to dig this old favourite out tomorrow.:thumbup1:

Got my tub out for tonight's shave. Seems much better than the lime one I had. Is there something different about this cream?

I haven't tried it (but it is on my list)...but I've been reading test it is the coconut oil test gives it better slickness and moisturizers the skin. Let us know heat you think of it.

I wasn't as impressed when I used it last night but could have been a number of factors including a new razor. Will give it another go soon.

I have some that I am very eager to crack open. Before I do, I have to get through some Bigelow, Arko, Williams, Real Shaving, and a couple of random samples. I may not get to the Coconut until next summer. Gotta remind myself that patience is a virtue.

Oh this thread makes me so happy! I have a tub of this on the way that I recently required with some other soaps on the BST. I was excited to try out some of them before. Now I'm going to be checking the door every 15 minutes for a package until this arrives so I can take it for a test drive...thanks gentlemen...there goes my weekend.

Just received my tube of Coconut today, lather was excellent and so was the shave. However, I think I would prefer a more pronounced coconut scent with more 'sweetness', it is just too mild. Any suggestions on a coconut cream that may fit this description?

Top Bottom