What's new

Big Fellow

This Big Fellow showed up on my doorstep today! I didn't realize it but it has the old type head. The serial number puts it from 1920. I have some before and after cleaning shots for you because I am pleased with how it turned out.

Very nice. Both the Old Type and the New Improved Big Fellow came in the same wooden case. The Old Type is harder to find because fewer were made. Both sets are gorgeous. Nice find.

Len

Thanks! The pics are of the same set...top are before and bottom are after cleaning.

Understand. I meant that the Old Type and the New Improved are gorgeous sets. Now you need to find the New Improved set to keep this one company.

Oh dear. I think I'm enabling. Sorry. :wink2:

Len

Very nice!

I never heard of it.

How big is it actually?

Looks large but I can't tell if that is just the picture...

Understand. I meant that the Old Type and the New Improved are gorgeous sets. Now you need to find the New Improved set to keep this one company.

Oh dear. I think I'm enabling. Sorry. :wink2:

Len

Got ya...but can you really call it enabling if I already had that plan? :thumbup:

I'll let you know how it shaves.....

Here's a comparison of the Big Fellow in comparison to.
View attachment 120225

1. Super Adjustable long handle.
2. Big Fellow (Old Type and New Improved are the same size)
3. 1940's Super Speed
4. Tuckaway
5. Latest version of the Milady.

Len

Man, consider yourself lucky - I was busy with kids and projects and forgot to bid on that one. You also got a nice wilkinson empire razor, right?

Man, consider yourself lucky - I was busy with kids and projects and forgot to bid on that one. You also got a nice wilkinson empire razor, right?

I don't know if Kraken just got a nice Wilkinson Empire set but I did. I posted it in the Sept 2010 score thread.

Top Bottom