What's new

Any help greatly appreciated.

Well folks. my dilemma is that i want to try out a new hairstyle. My current hairstle is pretty much a high and tight, pretty much a buzz/crop cut. I actually want to go to a more timeless style such as a slick back or natural part. The only issues i have are as follow.

Dry Scalp- only when myh hair gets to long or on very hot and humid days.
Even though i use a dandruff shampoo it seems that i am using it more regualarly.

If anyone has any suggestion. i do appreciate all post. Thanks

thanks for the help i will be looking into this. Hopefully it helps if not i will see a dermatologist, just want a timeless look.

your problem may not be dry scalp, as you said you have the biggest problems with it when you hair is longer and or it is very hot and humid.... humid is the key word... your scalp is actually a bit on the oily side. This is due to all the humidity and with humidity comes sweat and with sweat comes oil from the skin.... I have found Pantene for Normal hair works great for this problem. Just use it as often as you need to until the flaking stops ...(this was about 3 times a week for me)

Hope this helps.

Thanks fella's for the options and pointing me in the right direction. I will pick one of the options and report back with my findings.

Thanks

Top Bottom