What's new

Lothanique / Pere et Fils

Hello everyone,

I got a Lothanique / Pere et Fils shaving soap sample and I have to say that is the best smelling soap I have encountered so far; pricey though . I have no idea how it shaves but the smell is amazing. Has anyone tried this soap; your opinions are appreciated.
Best Regards,
Alfred

I'm calling the Vancouver store to see if I can get a deal. If so, anyone interested in the Pere et Fils or Amele et Melanie Fig soaps?

I'm calling the Vancouver store to see if I can get a deal. If so, anyone interested in the Pere et Fils or Amele et Melanie Fig soaps?
Hello,

I can buy a case (12 refills or 6 soap+dish) at wholesale price; if 12/6 souls decide to give it a try let me know.

Best Regards,
Alfred

Hello,

I can buy a case (12 refills or 6 soap+dish) at wholesale price; if 12/6 souls decide to give it a try let me know.

Best Regards,
Alfred

Alfred, can you tell us a little bit about how you can get these at wholesale and what the final price might be? I'm interested in both scents with or without the bowls depending on price.

Sweet potato pie, a vendor of fine shaving and grooming products in Canada?! :w00t:

When my soap surplus runs out, I will definitely have a look at these products.

Alfred, can you tell us a little bit about how you can get these at wholesale and what the final price might be? I'm interested in both scents with or without the bowls depending on price.

Hello,

It seems that is only enough interest for 5-6 soaps. So I guess the Soap/dish (6 in a box) is the way to go.
So far I have 3-4 people that are seriously interested.

If my math is correct:
For US:
16+2.24tax+6.3shipping+1paypal fee= 24.5 CAD or 21 US$
Not so bad, it cost 29$US at a regular store + shipping.
For Canada:
Almost the same, however shipping is more expensive (is more expensive to ship inside Canada than to US).

If you are seriously interested please PM me.
Regards,
Alfred

Hello everyone,

I got a Lothanique / Pere et Fils shaving soap sample and I have to say that is the best smelling soap I have encountered so far; pricey though . I have no idea how it shaves but the smell is amazing. Has anyone tried this soap; your opinions are appreciated.
Best Regards,
Alfred

:blink: Oddly enough, try this thread..
I had a STICKY thread with a list of threads discussing four or five French soaps that gave links to the soaps' threads, but someone must have decided that it was too esoteric to be a sticky.

Top Bottom