What's new

Help With a Face Wash

Hello Gents,
So i am in a situation.... My face has decided to start breaking out again. I think it is do to maybe over drying my wash when washing it. I use the Body Shop tea tree oil face wash, because the tea tree does great on my face but now it is starting to break out.
I am looking for a strong face wash that is gentle and moisturizing but still has antibacterial things to help fight acne.
Any suggestions would be great.

OCM/Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.
Benzoyl Peroxide, Tea tree oil/Lemon applied topically. Perhaps some AHA.
Gentle moisturized i.e Cetaphil/Homemade (Beeswax, jojoba oil) etc.

Hi Jason,

It's so difficult to get the right face wash these days, particularly when there are so many factors that you need to consider when trying to purchase the right one. I've noticed my skin has started to change recently, although I hate to admit it, I think it may have something to do with my age. I work with Imedeen, so perhaps it would be worth your while to check out their latest anti aging supplement, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xefj6m_zeususroyale_lifestyle?start=1

Matt

Last edited:
Hello Gents,
So i am in a situation.... My face has decided to start breaking out again. I think it is do to maybe over drying my wash when washing it. I use the Body Shop tea tree oil face wash, because the tea tree does great on my face but now it is starting to break out.
I am looking for a strong face wash that is gentle and moisturizing but still has antibacterial things to help fight acne.
Any suggestions would be great.

When finished shaving with MWF, I use the rest on the brush to clean the rest of my face, rinse of and do it again lather permitting.

But given that you are looking for something antibacterial and moisturizing
check out "laboratoire Osma" who specialize in Alum products.

They do a shaving soap wtih Alum and Shea butter.
Alum’s properties are antibacterial, and shea buitter will moisturize skin.

http://www.laboratoiresosma.com/shaving-soap.php

Top Bottom