What's new

DFW Area

Are there any local shops that carry Cyril shaving creams? I normally order them but with the temps over 100 degrees, I don't trust they'll arrive as soap...maybe soup.:laugh:

Maybe THIS THREAD can help. Hopefully someone in your area will chime in and confirm, but I doubt you will find Cyril Salter products in DFW, based on the list in the thread. We don't have it in Houston, either. I have ordered creams and had them sit in the mailbox til they were practically liquid, but they solidified after I brought them inside and they were fine. There may have been chemical changes I wasn't aware of, but I didn't have any issues.

Are there any local shops that carry Cyril shaving creams? I normally order them but with the temps over 100 degrees, I don't trust they'll arrive as soap...maybe soup.:laugh:
In Austin here... much as JP said, I have had creams arrive lately and they may have begun to separate but sitting in the AC for a bit (no fridge necessary but likely would help) and they have all been perfectly OK.

As an FYI... that's one thing I really appreciate about Charles at QED. He individually wraps and seals each product so that if there were any potential problem (although I have ordered a ton from him and never had an issue with leaking etc.) it would not impact anything else. Well above average attention to detail and he does carry Salter creams.

Top Bottom