What's new

Clubman, Osage, Jeris, Lustray

I don't know, do these guys sell to individuals or only shops? I asked them that in an email because I was interested in buying their 1100 Astra blades for $100 deal and then they stopped answering my emails...

In another thread (looking for low prices on Astra blades), someone mentioned Barber Depot. I checked them out and found this page:

http://www.barberdepots.com/clubman/

I realize that shipping could change the picture, but are these generally good prices for these products?

Thanks! :001_smile

I think the prices are fine. I may have seen a few items 50 cents cheaper but no deal breaking difference. A business is probably lucky to clear 50 cents on these products, particularly the ones that have fallen out of the mainstream.

I like Osage Rub but shipping is always higher than the product and when I order other things from a vendor they invariably don't have it.

It's probably very challenging to guess what people will buy in significant numbers.

You are better off calling the guys at barber depots during normal business hours. I don't think they are online as much as most of the "regular" online vendors here at B&B.

Top Bottom